Cosmetic Surgery Community
Tummy Tuck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Tummy Tuck

6607911?1296662981
I would like to know if there is any one who does pro bono work for tummy tucks in this area? I live near Gainesville but could go any where in florida.  I am a 42 yr old single women never married who has been overweight most of my adult years. I am not trying to get this procedure done to make me feel good about myself but to enhance my beauty. I am a beautiful women but my tummy isn't and I hate the fact that it sags I often think if I could just get rid of the extra skin there it would be a blessing, I have to rub deoderant because I sweat so bad and it becomes very raw and stinks so bad and the only thing that I could do would be get a tummy tuck. So please if you can help me in any way please let me know okay.