Cosmetic Surgery Community
Ultherapy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Ultherapy?

Does anyone know anything about the new Ultherapy procedure using ultrasound?
hi Linda this is the new one I believe ,I dont know anyone who has used it, it does use ultrasound and the procedure creates images of the inner skin layers projecting heat into them, the skin responds to the heat creating new collagen which tightens and firms the skin Used on Face and upper neck ....good for folks who have started to sag round face or neck .It ahas been approved by the FDA in the US ...
Sounds good to me, Margy  I'm hoping it is readily available. I think it would be good for what ails me ;)
es me too I will do some  research see what they charge..its supposed to help..Those little brown marks one gets on the skin can be removed by laser. quite easily .