Cosmetic Surgery Community
Unhappy with breast reduction

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Unhappy with breast reduction

I am unhappy with the look of my breasts after a reduction & lift. I was a 38DD and now I'm a 38C/D. He removed roughly 400cc from each breast. I am 2 months postop and my breasts have had the same size, shape, etc. for several weeks now.
I want to fix the flat, boxy look, but my PS isn't being very helpful or taking responsibility. He was highly rated and recommended by physicians and prior patients, so I'm quite disappointed. He doesn't seem to care that I'm unhappy and ignored me when I mentioned my concerns at post-op appointments. I am extremely uncomfortable with how I look now! What are my options?
Unfortunately there is some sagging even after breast reduction due to the effect of gravity. If you are not happy with the sagging of breasts and the breast reduction then a further surgery may be done. But you need to discuss it in detail with your plastic surgeon.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.