Very Sharp breast pain on right side after breast augmentation
After breast procedure was done and i was back home, I called the doctor (who took 8 hours to return my call) he then told me to come back in due to the swelling on the right side. After getting to the hospital and getting a room, I waited another 10 hours to only find that a doctor had not seen me yet (I had passed out). I got the Owner of the hospital involved and he then called a re-constructive surgeon to operate on what was apparently 2 ruptured blood vessels. All has been well since this series of events but i am now experiencing pain on my right breast again. Very sharp and sudden, not consistent... Can someone help me? Do i need to go to the surgeon to get this checked out?
Any help would be appreciated. Addy

This discussion is related to Major Complication after surgery.
It sounds like you are prone to complications, so by all means tell your surgeon about this.  Having said that, I had breast augmentation 22 years ago (with multiple revisions to follow), and I remember the same sharp, sudden pains you described after my first couple of surgeries.  I described them to my surgeon and he referred to them as "zingers", an unfortunate but fairly common occurrence and nothing to worry about.  Good luck.
Thanks sorry to hear about ur many operations though that's never good to hear about! My medical life is a little rediculous definitely a product of murphy's law!