Cosmetic Surgery Community
Wits end
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wits end

I am a single mother of 3.  My second child was my biggest and cause my stomach to stretch extensively.  I've tried diet, exercise and a few different types of diet pills, drops and sensa...nothing has worked and I am at my all time heaviest.  What can I do on a budget that is GUARANTEED to work?
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
If diet and exercises are not helping then you can opt for liposuction. Liposuction is a surgical procedure and like any other surgical procedure there are many complications of liposuction like superficial irregularities of the skin, seromas, hematomas, focal skin necrosis, allergic reactions to drugs, visible or disfiguring scars, discoloration of the skin, fainting during or after surgery, temporary bruising, numbness or nerve injury, and temporary adverse drug reactions.

Hence discuss the pros and cons of the procedure before going in for it.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank