Cosmetic Surgery Community
Wonderer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Wonderer

When I was younger I got hit in my eye on accident,I suddenly got a reddish/brown freckle in my eye and now I'm 18 and I still have it. It has never bothered me, I can see perfectly fine. But, now I'm looking into getting it removed, but I'm not sure if it's possible? and if it so, about how much would it cost?  
If the spot is due to an old injury or a freckle, then it is not harmful. However, just like a freckle on your skin, if it changes in color, size or shape, you should let your doctor or eye surgeon evaluated it. Then diagnostic tests may be done and laser treatment followed for its treatment.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.