breast enlargement
hi... is there anyone to tell that about breast enlargement n firmess... because after pregnancy my breast become saggy n soft as like balloon plz help me out my hubby didnt like them he wants larger n firmer... so plzzz tell about breast enlargements cream which one is the best...
There are no published double-blind, placebo-controlled studies of any breast enhancement products at the time. Breast augmentation is the only reliable method that is available. In this an implant which is a prosthesis is used to enlarge the size of the breasts. Please consult a plastic surgeon for that.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.