Cosmetic Surgery Community
breast enlargement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

breast enlargement

hi... is there anyone to tell that about breast enlargement n firmess... because after pregnancy my breast become saggy n soft as like balloon plz help me out my hubby didnt like them he wants larger n firmer... so plzzz tell about breast enlargements cream which one is the best...
There are no published double-blind, placebo-controlled studies of any breast enhancement products at the time. Breast augmentation is the only reliable method that is available. In this an implant which is a prosthesis is used to enlarge the size of the breasts. Please consult a plastic surgeon for that.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.