breast implants
Im 6 weeks pegnant, i had breast augmentation 3 months ago can they get infected due to lactation? I should still b massaging so i doubt I'm completely healed.
If you are having breast implants and are pregnant ten they will not get infected due to the implants. The most common difficulty presented with breastfeeding and implants, is the inadequate production of breast milk.  Patients with breast implants will notice enlargement of the breasts with the hormonal surge that is associated with pregnancy. Though there is not much reason to worry, you should also consider the possibility of your implants leaking into the breast milk. While many of today’s implants are filled with saline as opposed to silicone, and there are methods to measure the silicone in the breast milk.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.