Cosmetic Surgery Community
breast saline deflated

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

breast saline deflated

can u sue if your breast saline implants go down?  Do you sue mentor or the doctor?  I live in dallas, texas??

This discussion is related to implant deflation.
Taking the angry route is not good for the soul. I have had saline implants since 02' and the right one has gone down for the second time. I had it replaced with another silicone and it did not hurt very much at all. My original Dr. didn't charge me and mentor paid for the replacement. Now it's happened again in 08' I just had surgery to replace them both with gel. I am thrilled. First if one does deflate it will stay in the area it was placed in, Right now mentor is willing to replace both implants for gel. for 300.00. You'll need to talk to Mentor and give them the #'s off your original paper work. They will also give up to 1200, towards fees. They are really good about their product. By the way. Gel are so much lighter on the back. I am really pleased. Ittlbota