Cosmetic Surgery Community
buttocks lift

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

buttocks lift

Thanks again from the 70 yr. old considering a buttocks lift. Dr. Rosenberg, you gave a ray of hope when you said surgery on the upper buttocks has been done and suggesting that that was effective. You also went on to say that it is usually a procedure done as part of a lower body lift. At this point my consulting doctor and I only discussed the buttocks lift intervention in the upper buttocks area. Can this be done as one individual procedure or must it be done as part of lower body lift? What other interventions are done in a lower body lift?

To get back are you suggesting that the upper buttocks lift might be an effective intervention for someone my age? How long might it last?

Thank you.