Cosmetic Surgery Community
elarged labia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

elarged labia

im 16 and i just entered a relationship,im worried about how my boyfriend will take it about how i look down below and i dont know how to tell him. it really makes me feel down about myself. how much would the surgery cost?

This discussion is related to Enlarged Labia.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Everyone has some part of their body they don't like and feel self-conscious about. Every woman has a different looking labia. Your boyfriend will be so excited to see you naked, that I HIGHLY doubt he will care what it looks like. He won't be analyzing your body. The surgery isn't worth it.
Blank
At your age, your equipment could probably look like something from species and your partner wouldn't know the difference.  Or honestly given how teenage boys are ven care.
Blank
I got to life drawing classes and the model has so large labia, and she is so proud , it is like a flower hanging out, amazing !  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...