Cosmetic Surgery Community
extra breast under my armpit

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

extra breast under my armpit

I have what I describe two extra breast under my armpit, I alway cover up my arms so that no one see my extra breast. I was told by my then female doctor that I was fat!!  and I need to lose some weight,  really !! dowm to size 12 from a size 14 and  guess what my breasts under my armpit are getting bigger rather than smaller.

now I am getting a sharp burning pain under both armpits. I have had these extra breast for  to long and it making me very upset, one woman in my exercise class came over to me and pointed at my extra breast and asked me " what's that under you armpit?

I am 43 years old and have one child come to think of it my extra breast started to increase after I had given birth, as my breast had increased from a 34C to 44C . I am now a size 32/34H
can some one please help me out there.
I would make an appt to see a plastic surgeon because I am sure they do breast reduction and I would think they would be able to do liposuction or some procedure to remove the fat ..I don't mean that you are fat but that the loose fat is fatty tissue .so  the first thing is to have it looked at and get a price quote done .then go for it ..