Cosmetic Surgery Community
financial aid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

financial aid

I am unemployed,and have no money now.  had a breast lift and Augenmentation in 2001. Why????.... I will never know. I was tiny all with great breast all my life. I didn't need to do this maybe a lift but, nothing else.I looked great!. My sister got breast implants and talked me in to the idea with her . We lost our Mom to breast cancer at 54 yrs. old. SHE HAS BEEN GOWN FOR 16 YRS. NOW. I also had a tummy tuck to get rid of all my scars from having children. That was great ...I had to gain 10 pounds to get that done. After a couple of yrs. I went through a 3 yr. Divorce which was something that should have never happened after 30 yrs. of marriage. I lost everything. I have been so depressed and so lonelyand my self esteam so down. I have gained a lmost 60 lbs. lost 16 or 20 lbs. and then gained it back. back and fourth. My breast are so BIG that I choak in my sleep. It is effecting my health so bad all of it. I feel like a whale and an uneven one at that. Some people think I still look great but, I look in the mirrow and I see what it is and it is disgusting to me. I really need some help and don't know what to do. My son in the Airforce went to war and said Mom try looking uned Pro Bono.
So tell me is there really some help? I am in so much pain everyday and night all day and night!
Helpme please,
buniethis
Tags: financial aid, Breast, Pain, help, scar, Breast Cancer