Cosmetic Surgery Community
is pinas problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is pinas problem

hi my penies is about5 eanch in erection and i wan;t know the solution to have my pienies big about 6%5 7%5 is possible to grow with a chirigia
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
The normal penis size is 5.1 to 5.9 inches. There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time. You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist as they have their own side effects. The only useful methods are penis enlargement surgery and inflatable implants. But they are also not without side effects which concern mostly with side effects of surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...