itch cream
i have one years and 9 months daughter.there is itch on her leg....what medicine or cream should be taken, we have bought cebate gm and betamil gm without doctor prescribtion,but i didnt apllt it...is there any effect for her on these medicine/cream
Betamil cream contains a topical steroid and it is not advisable to apply a topical steroid cream without a doctor’s prescription. It may cause telangiectasias and skin thinning.

You should get your daughter’s itch evaluated from her pediatrician. In the meantime, use mild soaps like Dove and make her wear cotton clothes.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.