itchy nibble implants - skin-sparing
I got breast implants just under 5 years ago. I had skin-sparing (removal of inner tissue) procedure which all outter-skin of the  breast was left intact. I was high risk and several tumors where found. however, I am  experiencing. pimple like bumps in between my breasts, which I presume as normal but there is also serious itching on my right breast around the nipple on the inside of the breas only. I cannot scratch because it hurts to do so, so i rub like crazy..would this be a sign that there may be leakage? help me i am very scared..no medical insurance and warranty is just about expired, and the doctor will not return my calls..I appreciate any leads or advice to seek help for this problem...God bless!
You need to get the status of your implants checked. Although less likely to be due to any leakage of implant and  apart from this skin conditions like folliculitis skin also should be ruled out. You should keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.