Cosmetic Surgery Community
lipodissolve on jowls and chin swelling won't resolve
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lipodissolve on jowls and chin swelling won't resolve

I had lipodissolve injected into my jowls and chin/neck 4 weeks ago. I had the anticipated reaction of extreme swelling which I could see gradually resolving over the course of a week. Then it stopped. I have seen no further reduction in the swelling for the past three week (photographic evidence). I now suspect that Lipodissolve has permanently damaged my face.

I went on the message boards with hopes of finding others who have had a similar experience and have found solutions. Unfortunately, all I have found is others who also have been damaged by this product with no solutions found. I wish I had done that search before I got talked into the injections.

Now, I am searching for other with a similar experience who would be interested in share their experience and perhaps joining forces in a law suit. I am not a litigious person by nature. However, this product has ruined my face and robbed me of my best feature, my smile. Now when I smile I have HUGE bulldog jowls and my face looks distorted and hideous.

If anyone has had a similar experience I would love to hear from you. Just post on this board and I will give you my email address.

Also, if you have had this experience and we able to find resolution (treatment and/or procedures) please let me know. I would much rather just fix the problem than persue legal action.

Thank-you
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank