lipodissolve on jowls and chin swelling won't resolve
I had lipodissolve injected into my jowls and chin/neck 4 weeks ago. I had the anticipated reaction of extreme swelling which I could see gradually resolving over the course of a week. Then it stopped. I have seen no further reduction in the swelling for the past three week (photographic evidence). I now suspect that Lipodissolve has permanently damaged my face.

I went on the message boards with hopes of finding others who have had a similar experience and have found solutions. Unfortunately, all I have found is others who also have been damaged by this product with no solutions found. I wish I had done that search before I got talked into the injections.

Now, I am searching for other with a similar experience who would be interested in share their experience and perhaps joining forces in a law suit. I am not a litigious person by nature. However, this product has ruined my face and robbed me of my best feature, my smile. Now when I smile I have HUGE bulldog jowls and my face looks distorted and hideous.

If anyone has had a similar experience I would love to hear from you. Just post on this board and I will give you my email address.

Also, if you have had this experience and we able to find resolution (treatment and/or procedures) please let me know. I would much rather just fix the problem than persue legal action.

Thank-you