Cosmetic Surgery Community
lower lip

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

lower lip

hi I use to suck my thumb for 18 years and my lower lip has protuded out or has become more flap if thats a better understanding. I always find myself trying to hide this erra by tucking or pinning my lips together will this problem fix on its own or do I need some other form of help
Thick or fat lips are reduced in size by removing a strip of the red part of the lip along with the underlying tissue from one end to the other end. This surgery is done by a good plastic surgeon.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.