medial thigh lift

I had a medial thigh lift 2 weeks ago and the scars wont heal and they keep opening up from the stitches, I when back for stitching 2 time and they still wont heal. i am desperate. How is it better to treat them , keep them open to dry, and just put a cicatidrina cream or put on betadine and keep them close. should I wear the bandage and the corsage or not. My doctor left for a month of Easter holidays and i am here in bed afraid to make a move. Please help. Lena
you really should keep the scars closed or the end result will be a very wide scar if "left open". did you get steri-strips after the surgery to use? it's basically a sterile medical tape used to hold together an incision line. (to pull keep it tight, so there is a thin line of a scar) You can try going to the local pharmacy and looking for wound care options, they may have good products to use.
what is the exact name of this medical tape , please i aneed to know it exactly cause on this blady island i am living they dont know anything.
Steri-strips would be best, though I don't think you can get those from anywhere else other than your doctor's office. Usually they'd give you the steri-strips and compound benzoin tincture(BDI) to cover the scar and keep it closed so it can heal.

The brand of medical tape I was thinking of is called Micropore. I'd put on sterile gauze over the scar and then have the tape over that, keeping the scar closed.