Cosmetic Surgery Community
neck lift problem- plastic surgery
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

neck lift problem- plastic surgery

I had a neck lift surgery 6weeks ago and the area under my chin and further down is hard and very painful the glands are swollen, and if I try to turn right or left a very strong burning pain goes down to my throat and then back of the neck all the way to my left shoulder and pain in t he shoulder blades.  I am very fightened and stressed as the surgeon said that it is impossible nd maybe I am just abit tight and maybe some predisolone would help. Has he sown me- i e sutures too tight or an inflammation and nodules lymph problem is causing this.  Going to the gym or swimming is impossible