neck lift problem- plastic surgery
I had a neck lift surgery 6weeks ago and the area under my chin and further down is hard and very painful the glands are swollen, and if I try to turn right or left a very strong burning pain goes down to my throat and then back of the neck all the way to my left shoulder and pain in t he shoulder blades.  I am very fightened and stressed as the surgeon said that it is impossible nd maybe I am just abit tight and maybe some predisolone would help. Has he sown me- i e sutures too tight or an inflammation and nodules lymph problem is causing this.  Going to the gym or swimming is impossible
Emma,

i have had three facelifts and two neck lefts. I am currently recovering from one right now and am in week three. Weird pains, swelling, numbness etc...pop up all over after cosmetic surgey and scare the daylightds out of us. Check with your doctor. If he says it is nothing to worry about, most likely it is nothing serious. In the past, I  have had some surgery side effects that took as long as 18 months to resolve, but they always do.  Try to relax and don't get upset if you don't feel up to par for a few more months.