Cosmetic Surgery Community
need help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

need help

Hi, (just in advance sorry if my english is a bit off as it is not my first language.) heres my story.I used to do a lot of mx riding and when i was 18 i had a accident where I fell after attempting a rather bug jump,what happend was just before I landed my bike for some reason tipped to the side and I stuck my left leg out to absorb the shock and as soon as I landed ally weight
All my weight and the weight of the bike was on my ankel wich caused it to snap.I had to have a emergancy opperation done because i severed a artery after 8days in being in the hospital I was discharged and sent home to recover wich at the begining went really well but after beung about 4days at home I started getting this intense sharp pain in my lower leg.I called the doctor to tell her about it and she said its normal I should just drink my pain meds so u
I did another 2days went past and the pain just got worst.I started getting a fever and got very sick couldnt eat or get out of bed.I was rushed at 3 in the morning to the trauma unit and after althe doctors observed my leg they said I got a critical i fection amd needed another emergency surgery where they had to remove all the dead tissue.They removed 52% of my calf.Now its been a year after my surgery and i. healthy as could be but my left leg is much thinner than my right now it doesnt look deformed or anything just much thinner.Now im considering getting a calf implant,now I want to know isit worth it, is there anyone who did it that can give me advice on how it looks,how bad is the scarring, does it look naturel and does look like an implant I would really be thank full if someone can answer me and airry for the long post
You can get a calf reconstruction done from a good plastic surgeon and get the implants. It is helpful and can be got done.
‘It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.