Cosmetic Surgery Community
nose job

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

nose job

This is Olivia I am new to this forum . can one have idea about Rhinoplasty nose surgical jod i have nose disorder
Hey, I just got a new nose without having to go through surgery at www.WestsideMedicalSpa.com.
I had a rhinoplasty about 10 years ago and was very happy with the results. The pain from the surgery is minimal because the nerve ending in the nose are cut during surgery leeaving parts of your nose numb for quite some time. It's not bothersome and the feeling comes back but it's helpful for pain post op since the area is pretty numb. Now they use disolvable packing so it comes out on it's own which is great!
It's still a serious operation and should be performed by a board certified plastic surgoen. Any doctor who can show you excatly what your nose will look like afterwards is not the doc for you. They can give you an idea but the healing process takes hold and can determine what the final outcome is. Plus it's impossible to say what it will look like until the surgeon get in there and begins the surgery. Good luck, it was worth it for me!