penile varicose vein
I am 21 years old and recently i have developed a varicose vein on my penis. It runs from the base of the head along my shaft.I masturbate a lot but however for the past 3 months i have stopped.The vein gives me slight discomfort.I am not sexually active.
Will the varicose vein ever heal? If so , how long will it take?
What kind of diet do I have to maintain to do so?
Can I have sex without it affecting my life?
Is there any medication I can take that can help the healing process?
The varicose vein on the penis does not require any treatment. It may bruise during sexual intercourse and thus wearing of a condom is highly recommended.Also use of lubricants is recommended during masturbation or during sexual intercourse to avoid bruising the vein. No other treatment is required.In fact most of the treatment like laser treatment will cause scarring,infection,nerve and vascular damage.So in my opinion,you should leave them as such.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.