Cosmetic Surgery Community
return of tightness 18 months after neck lift
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

return of tightness 18 months after neck lift

After my neck lift 18 months ago I had extreme tightness under my chin to the extent I felt like I could not swallow well for the first 3 weeks. This gradually subsided and after 3-4 months all was well except for a persistent slight tugging on the right side when turning my head. About 3 months ago I noticed the right sided tightness was getting more pronounced and I found myself unconsciously rubbing that area several times a day. I returned to my PS who give me an injection of botox in the area. This did not give any relief  and now 5 weeks later it has progressed to where I feel like I have on a chin strap that is connected behind each ear. The pressure in the center under my chin is so severe it is causing me to have anxiety issues. The last 3-4 days I have also noticed a lot of tension behind my ears and the base of my skull which is causing an achey (achy) feeling in my ears and occipital headaches by the end of the day. The discomfort is so bad the it is disrupting my routine and I am finding it hard to concentrate and constantly fighting the anxiety from the "noose" feeling. What could be causing the return of these symptoms 18 months down the road? My appearance is perfectly normal and my neck looks great from the outside.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank