Cosmetic Surgery Community
rib pain after tummy tuck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

rib pain after tummy tuck

It has been almost a year since I had my tummy tuck. I wore a compression garment for several months and I now have indentions in my skin where my lower ribs start. My ribs keep popping out of place. I go and have them put back in and a few days later they are out again. The lowest left rib is the worst and is usually hard for the chiropractor to get in. I can feel the rib poking the skin when I lay on my stomach. Is there anything I can do for this? I have been doing yoga and trying to stay stretched and set up straight. Anything would help. I cant take pain medication.