suspensory ligaments
63 years old, thinking of philoplasty--cutting suspensory ligaments--to lengthen penis. Can I also have suspensory ligaments of testis cut, as I have heard is done in appendectomy surgery? My scrotum has always been tight and close, except when I am extremely relaxed, lying down. I also have hypersensitivity on corona. Urologists, dermatologists and GP have all brushed aside my questions because they don't "see" anything "wrong".Surgery and healing would be for me, not others; I'm just tired of everything being small. Would appreciate guidance before going to a plastic surgeon.
Surgically cutting of suspenosry  ligament allows more of the penis to hang outside the body, thereby increasing its length but the penis cannot achieve a high angle of erection when engorged till there is complete healing. Moreover this surgery is not without side effects. Hence you should discuss it with a  good urologist or plastic surgeon.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.