Cosmetic Surgery Community
veins

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

veins

Hia i was wondering if you could help me, I've got a few faint bluish kind of colour spider veins on my forehead and was wondering if vitamin k creme is actually effective in fading these veins? Also i can see two of my arteries just beneath the surface of the skin their not bulging but i'm concerned that they might become really prominent after a while, i go to the gym 3-4 days a week and train with weights and before i started the gym my veins were fine.
Would love a reply,
Thanks.
It can be due to telangiectasia. They are small dilated blood vessels present under the skin especially on the face. It can be due to environmental changes like sun or cold overexposure, skin trauma, overuse of steroids, acne rosacea or venous hypertension. Sclerotherapy and laser treatment are the two main treatment options. Please discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.