Cosmetic Surgery Community
weightloss surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

weightloss surgery

how long does it take to rid your blood of cotinine after you stop smoking, havent smoked for 37 days now was 2 packs ultra lights marlboro for 30 years
For chronic smokers, the traces of nicotine can be found for as long as 15-20 days in the urine and the hair follicle test can be conducted even after 30-90 days of smoking or may even last a year.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.