Cosmetic Surgery Community
what is wrong with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

what is wrong with me?

i am a male who doesnt feel like one i have been like this since i was 6 and i am going on 19 in may what can i do i have no money or insurance and i need help
i assume you mean you want gender re-assignment surgery? is this correct? start by talking to a psychiatrist (you must do this before the surgery or they won't do it), and talk to your regular dr about it. i don't think it would cost much for you to go on hormones which would go some way towards changing your body. surgery isn't nesseccary right away.
maybe i have misunderstood what you said. in which case i'm sorry (and i look like an idiot).
this forum is cosmetic. the surgery involved in gender re-assignment is major surgery, this is not the right place to post.

Nick.