Im shocked to find this here
I have dealt with Crohn's Disease since I was 19 years old. I had emergency surgery when I was 20. I also had to have a tubal ligation. today, it's off and on. I have had taken probably everything there is to take. Remicade helped more than anything. Now, I have trouble getting my insurance to pay for it. When I was first dx'd the only thing available was prednisone. after 4 or 5 years on prednisone, my bones became very weak. I had a seizure and broke my back in several places. I had to wear a brace and do physical therapy. I made it through all of that ad watch what I eat and do ok now. I cannot take calcium because of the crohns, so I am constantly breaking my bones. my last fracture was my hand-3 places. now, I fracture my back so much that I don't even get ex-rays. I took shots for 2 years but it was new and 2 years was the limit-it was forteo.- very expensive. I've also took vitamin b-2 shots for about 2 years. I don't feel anything helped :(
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
fawad100 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 08
itoosly joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 18
MCBCON uploaded new photos
11/15