Im shocked to find this here
I have dealt with Crohn's Disease since I was 19 years old. I had emergency surgery when I was 20. I also had to have a tubal ligation. today, it's off and on. I have had taken probably everything there is to take. Remicade helped more than anything. Now, I have trouble getting my insurance to pay for it. When I was first dx'd the only thing available was prednisone. after 4 or 5 years on prednisone, my bones became very weak. I had a seizure and broke my back in several places. I had to wear a brace and do physical therapy. I made it through all of that ad watch what I eat and do ok now. I cannot take calcium because of the crohns, so I am constantly breaking my bones. my last fracture was my hand-3 places. now, I fracture my back so much that I don't even get ex-rays. I took shots for 2 years but it was new and 2 years was the limit-it was forteo.- very expensive. I've also took vitamin b-2 shots for about 2 years. I don't feel anything helped :(
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
fawad100 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 08
itoosly joined this group
Welcome them!
11/16
MCBCON uploaded new photos
11/15