Is it Crohn's?
I am a 34 years old male. My health problem began 14 years ago with an acute and sharp pain in my left knee, which lasted 5-7 days. Thereafter, the intensity of the pain decreased, but I had stiffness and pain in my left leg. Slowly, the pain spread to my right leg and upper body as well. The pain is in my joints, muscles and i guess even my skin. I currently also have a lower back disc herniation and non specific duodenitis. Over the years, RA factor had been negative; negative for lyme disease. Some important points of consideration:
1. vitamin B12 deficiency : 130 standard units (I regularly eat eggs and other meat products)
2. vitamin D deficiency: 5 ng/ml
3. The consumption of first 50k units of vitamin D resolved 90% of my pain in less than 2 hours. After weekly consumption of vitamin D and calcium, my levels reached 45 ng/ml. however, the pain slowly started to come back after 2 weeks of starting on vitamin D
3. Highly sensitive to NSAIDs
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
fawad100 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 08
itoosly joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 18
MCBCON uploaded new photos
11/15