Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
74 year old female severe abdominal pain
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

74 year old female severe abdominal pain

My mom just had ct scan was told she has narrowing of small intestine. She has had  two episodes in the past year that pain in lower left abdomen was so severe she lost conciousness and blood flow to her fingers. Stools are always pale and soft she has bowel movement every morning.  Since CT scan she has constant  pain in her stomach and back ,worse on lower left side.  She has always had a high pain tolerance but she's having hard time with this pain. Please help!

Daughter,
Vicki