Can Crohn's also give you gastric reflux?
Hi-  The radiologist thinks I may have Crohn's.  I've had severe abdominal pain (at first I thought it was my gallbladder again), but no bleeding stool or gas, and only mild diarrhea.  And now I have gastric reflux and it feels like a stomach ulcer.  Is it common to have problems with the stomach too?  Also, how about the lack of the obvious symptoms except pain and a scan showing inflammation in the small bowel?
My sister has Crohn's and she was also diagnosed with GERD and a hiatal hernia, so it is possible. Have you had a colonoscopy? It is the most accurate way to diagnose if you have Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis. You might try going to a gastrointerologist to get a second opinion on your diagnosis. Hope this helps!
Thanks for your response Jen.  I have a consul with a gastro in a few days and am scheduled for both an endoscopy and colonoscopy.