Chronic Fistula-in-Ano still bleeding
Have had 10 procedures: 1st procedure was done by a doctor that opened abscess the wrong way. 2 cutting seton placed, 3 failed fistula plug, 4 through 10 placement of second plug, remove black dead skin,  silk seton (came out in October 2012)  I am one year since my last procedure as and the wound still opens up like a nose bleed on the tissue then stops shortly after. My last blood work finally shows my lymph % as 20. Any suggestion about what to do about bleeding?
Hi!
I am sorry to hear that you are suffering so much. Fistula in ano is often difficult to treat. Various treatment methods have been tried in your case. There are two other types of surgeries which can be tired. One is a new procedure called LIFT surgery and the other is endorectal advancement flap. Both the surgeries are effective in closing the fistula. Please ask your doctor about this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you for the info. on the new procedures. I will be asking my doctor about them.
Thank you for showing there are doctors who do care about patients. You must be an excellent person to have as a doctor. Most of my doctor have a take a number attitude, or don't have the time because they are stretched to thin with other thing to do. They tell me, "you have MRSA colonized in your nares and will have it the rest of your life so deal with it."
Turns out I already had the LIFT procedure done and it also did not work.If necessary maybe the flap will work.