Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Chrons?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Chrons?

Hello everyone, for the past 8-10 months I have been having small abdominal pains/aches. I don't have them every day, it is mainly after I eat a meal. I am a little overweight and I have lost a lot of weight over that time as well, nearly 40 pounds, but I have been eating healthier than I used to and drinking lots more water.  My intestines make loud gurgling noises, loud enough to where others can hear it.  I pass stool early in the morning and it is almost always loose stool, parts of it are hard while the other parts look mushy and undigested. Almost everyday my stool looks different depending on what I eat.  The color of the stool looks normal, but when I wipe there is a yellow coloring on the toilet paper.  I used to see large amounts of mucus in or attached to my stool but that seems to have stopped, I am still seeing the yellow on the toilet paper though.  I have a weird mild rash on my right hip that only itches when it is hot outside or is touched, so I put lotion on it early in the mornings and I normally can go the whole day without it itching as long as I don't mess with it.

I haven't went to the doctors yet because my symptoms haven't been severe.  I am just a little worried that I may have something wrong because it has lasted so long.
Hello, it sounds like you've irritable bowel  even if your symptoms aren't bad I'd go to the drs as I left my crohns symptoms for a few months and nearly died.