Colon Irritation
Last December I began to suffer with lower left abdominal pain and gas pains. I went to a number of doctors, done some blood tests, x-rays and ultra sound. All the doctors agreed on one thing, IBS. Nowaday all the gas pains have passed even the lower left abdominal pain but I am facing other problems which are mucus in stool (no blood),every lets say 5 days I get colon irritation and it burns like hell and every morning I wake up with popping sound from my intestines and then I start to pass Gas. I went to a general surgeon and he said it is all IBS (again) and anxiety is making it worse. He told me that the more I think about it, the symptoms will get worse. The trick is to try not to think so much about it. Does IBS cause colon irritation? Does gas cause that popping sound?
I forgot to mention that I have regular bowel movement in the morning normally two times per day. I have no diarhea but stool is very soft. I drink a lot of water approx 2ltrs/day.