Constipated, Bloated, Miserable
I'm seventeen years old and I was diagnosed with Crohn's August 2011, I'm on Pentasa for my Crohn's. I am also on Zoloft, Prilosec, Strattera, Vitamin D, and Blood Nutrients.
I have been constipated for a almost a week and a half, I was able to pass a small BM yesterday, but not enough to provide me with relief. I had taken Miralax five days ago, but it has not helped me at all. Whenever I eat I feel so much discomfort, I get gassy, and I feel like I'm filled into my throat and I just am miserable. This has been keeping me up at night and distracting me in school. I need answers, should I just call my GI?
I am terrified of needing to do the Barium prep or any kind of prep...

Help?
I have bloating and fullness all the time when I eat.  You need to take the Miralax every day ,  I take it twice a day and also take Digestive Advantage for Constipation.  This helps.  Don't be afraid of the Barium it's nothing.