ERCP? Pancreatitis, bowel disease, WHAT NEXT
My 14 year old daughter has ulcerative colitis.  She is not on any medication because it give her pancreatitis.  We have tried it all except Remicade.  She has developed pancreatitis again and the only fda approved drug she is on is a Rowasa enema.  So we stopped the enema.  She has lots of pain with the pancreatitis and currently is on a pain pill to stop the pain.
Her doctor called today and wants to do an ERCP on her and I have heard nothing but bad about that procedure. I just dont know about going along with that.  HELP!
Her health is better now then it was 1 year ago, her bowel symtoms have improved.  She take an Aloe pill,  fish oil, boswellia, elavil, calcium and vitamin, l glutamin, boswellia and today I started digestive enzymes, hoping this was the answer.  Anyone try digestive enzymes?