Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Excessive Belching with chest pain

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Excessive Belching with chest pain

I am 34 years of age and a mother of three children, and recently I have been going through trials with my health. First, I suffer from severe migraines which I am now taking medicine for. Second, I am always on my menstrual for either 13 to 16 days each month with the first day of being my worst because I always have this hot to touch feeling on the left side of the abdomen to where I can't walk at all on my first day of coming on. Third, I just recently had this chest pain that came on sudden like I as having a heart attack, but the doctor's ruled that out. When I was sitting down and was getting in the up position, the pain caught me in the sternum part of my chest to where it knocked me back down on the chair...Fourth, I also developed back pain (the upper back) and everytime I went to take a deep breathe inhaling I could feel the pain in my back like it was a knot, but it was a dull achy pain but very strong to where I couldn't sit down. I always had to stand, and when I went to pick something up from the floor, the pain would move from the back to the pain feeling in the chest as well, and it seems like the knot was moving down to my throat...Just a feeling!!! behind all of this I have been doing all of this excessive burping to the point I sound like  frog and it gets on my nerves, and I still have the back and chest pain... I don't know what else at this point that I need to do because I have brought antacid to take in order for the burping to stop thinking I had a gas bubble but it has been nonstop for four days now, and all I want is help...
Please let me know what I can do concerning my health situation, because at this point I don't know if its something that I can do get over the counter for this or something that is going to have to be done with a doctor...
Thank you, Need Help
You should go to the doctor anyway.  It might be acid reflux, H. Pylori or any other variety of illness.
You might want to try seeing a gasteronolgist "not sure how to spell that" Dr. You could possibly have pancreatitis or gall stones and either c left untreated could be bad so Please make an appt. and have everything ruled out just to be safe. Good luck and God Bless  :)
Ulcerative Colitis questions?
100,000+ doctor answers