Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
FIber
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

FIber

My gastro wants to put me on Humira for my CD/UC.  I have antibiodies to remicade. I am declining Humira because I am having a fair response to the Endocort ememas.  He also recommends 15 gms daily of soluable fiber---FIbersure.  9 fish oil tablets with the 9 colazals.  I am also on enteric acidolphilus.

This feels like a lot to remember to take.  In fact some nights I "forget " to do the enema.

My question:  Is any one here bulking up with fiber and experiencing a decrease in symptoms.