HUMIRA AND CHRONS DISEASE
I am having a hard time getting information.  I have Chron's disease and had sugery August 2nd 2011 for small intestine obstruction.  10 days post surgery I was back in surgery with a massive inflammation blockage.  This is first time something like that has happened to me since I had 3 prior surgeries.  The only difference is that I am taking Humira for past 5 months and was told not to take the injection before surgery.  Now I cannot get straight answers from Dr's on how this inflammation formed so quickly after surgery.  On doctor suspects that because I have not taken Humira injection for about a month that it might have played a role in this mystery,  Has anyone had anything similar to this or have insight on success and failures from Humira and Remicade,  I really appreciate any and all responses and insight
Humaira I also suffer with IBS chron's and some Dr advice me exercise and I use mostly these guide helpful http://causeofibsandcd.com/causeofibsandcd.pdf for Chron's patients.
Unfortunately my Crohn's disease has been flaring for the last several months. A sigmoidoscopy confirmed it several weeks ago. It appears to be localized to my rectum so I have been having proctitis with lots of urgency and mucous.

My gastroenterologist prescribed Entocort and Rowasa enemas to be used on alternate evenings before bed. I have been doing this for almost 3 weeks and am seeing little improvement. Does anyone have experience with these and how long should I wait to start seeing some improvement?
I used the direction of http://causeofibsandcd.com/causeofibsandcd.pdf and its a very helpful guide for Crohn's patients.