Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Help?? Crohns & pregnancy?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help?? Crohns & pregnancy?

I am 20 years old and have had completely regular periods since I first started.. I am on the nuvaring and still being on that have been completely regular.  I have Crohns disease and recently started having symptoms of what I thought was a flare show up.  I have been having terrible pain in my lower back, constant headaches, bloating to the point I cant button my pants, cramping in my lower abdomen, and I feel like I am going to be sick all through the day along with being irregularly tired.  I thought it was all normal until I completely skipped my period this month then I started thinking more about it.  My period last month only lasted 2 days then was just a little spotting for the last days.  Then this month its just MIA... I never started but I am having an increase in discharge and had spotting the day before my period should have started.  If anyone has any idea whats going on or if it sounds like I am preggo HELP... i have had 2 negative HPTs but just feel like something isnt right