IBS?
I have been dealing with chronic constipation for months now. Im 26 and I have had stomach issues for several years. Three years ago I thougth it was my gallbladder but it wasn't then I had an upper GI done to check for an ulcer(not sure why they were checking for that because I none of the symptoms for it). I usually go from diarrhea to constipation..it just alternates. I way 128lbs and eat pretty healthy. I try to increase my fiber intake but sometime I will still go a week without having a bm. I get terrible stomach pains and cramps that sometimes make it hard to even walk. I feel bloated all the time. Sometimes i feel like my bm are narrowed. (if that makes since) I am also tired a lot too. I started taking iron and that seems to help some. I am tired of having all the bowel problems though. It might just be IBS but I want to rule out other stuff first...like a stricture, some type of food allergy, crohn's.....
U should see a GI doctor get tests done coloscopy etc...i was misdiagnosed at 25 with ibs...symptoms just got worse with time saw a gastro, got scanned and learned at 32 i had chron's...sometimes they just say its ibs coz they dont know what u have! For now maybe u should avoid fiber and take stool softeners and avoid gassy foods. If u have inflamation  it just wont pass... I alternate both also with lots of gas. U could also test for celiac or lactose intolerance . good luck :)