Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Interposition of Intestines
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Interposition of Intestines

2010 I had all but 10" of my colon removed and now I have interposition of intestines.  I am a 56 yr old female.

Who do I go see for interposition of intestine between the right hemidiaphragm and liver?  Has shown up on 3 different kinds of Xrays.  My latest full or complete spine Xray shows the intestines up in my chest.  Who do I go see?  My Xrays were taken to see if I had scoliosis which it shows that as well.

First showing of the intestines in chest was in July and it seems to be getting worse - symptoms: swelling of upper abdomen and pain in chest, shortness of breath.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

You would need to see a gastro-surgeon or a general surgeon with enough experience in gastroenterological cases.
Hope this information is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
1176841_tn?1330836060
Hi and thank you for responding - I am scheduled to see my regular GI Doc on Jan 7th.  I also have a surgeon who removed 4ft of my colon if I need surgery.

Let me ask you another question - this condition can it be caused by not having my colon as well as neuromuscular weakness of the lungs and diaphragm?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...