JOINT PAIN?
IS JOINT PAIN  NORMAL WITH COLITIS?
Yes it is.  First off there is a type of arthritis that is associated with colitis.  You need to discuss this with your doctor to see what the best method of handling would be.  Secondly, it is possible to get too low in potassium which can cause this kind of pain.  Try increasing your potassium levels by eating bananas, orange juice, gatorade, potato chips, etc.  If it is that you will feel better quickly.  Good luck.
Yep.  I've been recently diagnosed with ulcerative colitis (I'm in treament to get it into remission currently) and I've been experiencing joint pain that "bounces" around.  One day it might be my knees and a few days later it's finger joints.  Very strange.
I have colitis and now c-dificle infection.I have joint pain that also moves around from knees,neck,hands elbows. does this go away or get better as infection heals. I mentioned this to  my GI doctor but just kinded blew it off.