Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
LDN for Crohn's
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

LDN for Crohn's

Hi Doctor!
I have Crohn's colitis and would like to try a healthy method of treatment that will actually make me better rather than reduce/eliminate my symptoms.  What has happened to our medical system?  It's all about the chemical that will kill you if the disease doesn't and none of the drugs treat the ILLNESS just the symptoms... Keeping people dependent and SICK.  Very very sad :(  
I just want my life back.   I really am dedicated to a scd restricted diet, supplements, herbals, probiotics and want to get on LDN (low dose naltrexone).  I dont want a struggle with a dr or to look forever to just end up unsuccessful and discouraged.  Can you provide any feedback regarding this med, who prescribs this and tips to make this goal easy for me?  Thank You so much for your time and suggestions.  :)