Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Low, right side pain.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Low, right side pain.

I had my gallbladder removed in October, for a while I had many watery bowel movements.  About a month ago I got the IUD Mirena placed. Ever since then I have had pain in my low right quadrant that has grown stronger and stronger and seems to even make my right leg numb/ tingly.  I also have been experiencing 3 or 4 days of the week diareha- that is burning to the anal opening, anywhere from 3-5 times on those days.  I do not have insurance but I am begining to get worried that something is really wrong since the pain continues to get worse and it's been mentioned to me that I should be check for Chron's disease since my best friend has it and this is how her symptoms started.  What are your ideas of things that could be wrong and can this be serious.