Need help!
Hey guys I just need a little advice on if you think I should seek a doctor.
I am 23 year old woman. My mom was diagnosed with Crohn's disease In her 20s I am also a smoker.
I have had, sorry so gross.... Bad stools for half a year now.i tried to take fiber supplements and that have me extremely pain and gas but no change in stools. I am 160 and considered overweight and have no loss of appetite. I have also been trying to conceive for 2 years with 1 miscarriage. Read that it's hard ttc and prone to miscarriage with this disease.
Any advice?
Hi!
Well, if your mother has Crohn’s then you should also test for it. Smoking too reduces your chances of conceiving and it has a bad effect on your gut. It can aggravate your acidity. If you are overweight and having difficulty in conceiving, then, polycystic ovary, diabetes and hypothyroidism too need to be ruled out. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.