OsmoPrep
I am going for a colonoscopy to test for Chron's. My brother has severe Chron's. I was diagnosed with UC and IBS years ago, but UC seems to be an incorrect diagnosis since I rarely have bloody stools.

I have my first colonoscopy in years scheduled in a few weeks, and they gave me OsmoPrep pills to take for the prep. Has anyone else tried these? If so, what was your experience. Thanks!
  I have used that prep several times. The pills are kinda big and leave a nasty taste in your mouth.....but is so much easier to take then drinking a gallon of that "yucky" stuff. Just remember to keep drinking no matter how bloated you feel. That is the key to getting cleaned out. I've heard of people who haven't drank enough to flush everything and they needed to rescedule and use a different prep. In my opinion, the prep is the worse part and I wasn't takng any chances. I drank water till I thought I'd explode. Also, I never start to go until a good 2 hours after I start taking the pills. I experience some halacious cramping up to that point. But once I start going, it's not so bad. Other people who have used this prep, my Dad, never gets the cramping and starts going within an hour. Hope you are more like him!
  Good luck!