PAIN RIGHT SIDE FROM FRONT TO BACK
For almost one month I have been suffering with dull aching pain on my right side at waist level, radiating from front to back.  At the same time I had an IBS flare-up and also had ovary pain.  The IBS and ovarian symptoms have since subsided.  I have had blood work, a urinalysis, a CT scan of my abdomen, an ultrasound of my ovaries and an MRI of my lower lumbar area.  The test results ruled out that it was not my gall bladder or kidney stones.  I have been to see a gastroenterologist, a urologist and ended up in the ER last week from the pain.  The latest results from the MRI indicated DDD, which I was diagnosed with and have been treated for by a pain management specialist for the last 7 years.  My primary doctor suggested I see my pain management doctor.  I am not convinced the pain I am experiencing is from the DDD...it feels more like pain in the soft tissue rather bone.    
I am having a similar pain.  CT and ultrasound showed nothing on my gallbladder.  This does not mean you don't have a gallbladder or bile duct issue.  Those tests only show if you have stones.  I am scheduled for a HIDA scan on Sept. 4 and it will test the function of my gallbladder.  Do you have any gastro issues with it?  Have you had another transvaginal ultrasound to ensure the ovarian cyst is gone?  It can also cause this kind of pain.

All the best, Trudie (Co-CL Ovarian Cyst Forum)
Yes, I did have transvaginal ultrasound as well.  The results came back normal.  I consulted with a health advocate who suggested I see an internist.  Did a specialist order the HIDA scan?  

Thanks for your feedback.   Dee
Because I was also having chalky and green stools I was able to convince my GP to order the HIDA.